Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes Quiz! Will Johnny Depp Win Best Actor?

Johnny Depp
by r9M

Golden Globes Quiz! Will Johnny Depp Win Best Actor?
Johnny Depp has an edge at this year’s Golden Globes. The actor’s been nominated twice, yes twice, in the Best Actor, Comedy or Musical category thanks to his work in Alice in Wonderland…
Read more on E! Online

Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp

Image by ChibiHao~

me and johnny depp
Johnny Depp

Image by weblivz
He asked for a photo – who am i to say no?

Depp in Columbus
Johnny Depp

Image by Wolfy! (will catch up soon)
It was so cold and wet that my hands were shaking. It was impossible to get a good shot with the lens that I had on my camera at the time. I hadn’t planned on taking any pictures that day until I saw them filming just a block away from my previous house.

RT @LegendaryMiley: Johnny DEEP? YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT? YOU CAN SPELL MACAULAY CULKIN BUT DEPP IS SO FREAKING HARD? Oh gosh, I give up on humanity. – by SashaaStew (Sasha’s #1 Fan!)

Well done guys, you almost scared me… If you had spelled Johnny Depp right ;)by x_Su (ℒ- )

RT @LegendaryMiley: Johnny DEEP? YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT? YOU CAN SPELL MACAULAY CULKIN BUT DEPP IS SO FREAKING HARD? Oh gosh, I give up on humanity. – by EstopaSS (Rodrigo)

Johnny Depp Trivia!
I just read a Question about the People sexiest man thingy and many answers where so mean..Hello Johnny didn’t ask for that title, although he deserve it for sure, So how many of you still root for Johnny Depp?

Answer by Christabel ~
i think he deserved to be the most sexiest man alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment