Friday, January 21, 2011

The importance of being influential

Tom Cruise
by dajobe

The importance of being influential
After a week that found a remorseless Tom DeLay sentenced to prison for money laundering and Sarah Palin baring her willfully delusional psyche for the world to see, it couldn’t be a better time to remember Jack Abramoff. Director George Hickenlooper (Factory Girl, Mayor of the Sunset Strip), who died in his sleep in October, jumped on Abramoff’s story after the disgraced lobbyist was sent to …
Read more on Las Vegas CityLife

Carnival Cruise 2006 112
Tom Cruise

Image by JAWarren

Carnival Cruise 2006 077
Tom Cruise

Image by JAWarren

Carnival Cruise 2006 002
Tom Cruise

Image by JAWarren

RT @tomcruise: EXCLUSIVE4OurPeeps: Tom Cruise Mission Impossible 3 Desktop Wallpaper http://clicky.me/Mi3Wallpaperby Snoop106 (Kevin Symak)

I used to have a crush on tom cruise when I was 5 , how discusting – by richieebee (richie ayalin)

RT @tomcruise: EXCLUSIVE4OurPeeps: Tom Cruise Mission Impossible 3 Desktop Wallpaper http://clicky.me/Mi3Wallpaperby thejimmix (Jim Mix)

Tom Cruise Trivia!
I was just wondering. Sometimes cultural connections are lost on me, so did I miss something? Both shows tend to make fun a lot, I get that. But how is is that both had the Tom Cruise is gay idea. Was there any foundation to it? Just curious.

Answer by ricky
scientology

No comments:

Post a Comment