Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jennifer Aniston slips up at People's Choice Awards

Jennifer Aniston slips up at People’s Choice Awards
ARE you still standing, Elt?
Read more on Daily Mirror

Clearly, I’m going through something.
Jennifer Aniston

Image by missbhavens
Hrmmm…

Funny how I can be all pro-mommy and anti-mommiefetishization at the same time.

SO much babystuffs around me these last couple of weeks. First the books, then this post over at funkybrownchick, then Brian sent me this (which made me mental).

All too often I take my work home with me.

I’m wondering whether there are any books/essays/papers regarding mass media and it’s recent (5-6 yeas, maybe?) non-stop fetishization of pregnancy, childbirth and parenting. No politics, just media. The gossip rags with their babybump sightings, "reality" programs showcasing & glorifying high-order multiples and GiantMegaFamilies, birthing shows on cable, endless Entertainment Tonight speculation regarding poor, tormented childless Jennifer Aniston. Surely there are PhD theses on the subject. Somewhere.

ADDENDUM: so far, the book on the left is ALL about media mom-pushers. It’s actually quite a funny book so far, and I like it far better so I’ve put the other one down for now.

Dm
Jennifer Aniston

Image by Gamma-Ray Productions
Well, this is one of my one last little, well, things, regarding a lost love as I’d call it. Then I’m going to try to move forward, and there will be no more subtle photos and/or messages. I’ll do my best to focus elsewhere, never forgetting them but no longer focusing on something that won’t realistically come back ever again. These days I often try to distract myself at varying degrees of success (the Walter Baker celebration was a good attempt, until the lifeguards demonstrated CPR).

This piano chord is something that exemplifies their personality – charming, beautiful, quirky, different, morning-like, very bright, pinkish in color, and amazing. I play it very often, and whenever I put something together it’s always there – like she is. A happy memory that I will never forget.

I know I cannot make up for the hostility and animosity I unleashed out of sudden over-reaction. I know the only way I could fix it is impossible, because the only way is for me to have never known her in the first place, and to have never put her through what I did in that message. Yet I contradict myself by then saying this: That it was the best time of my life until I became an idiot and did what I did.

I’ll never forget, though, no matter how hard she apparently tries to. It’s like that scene with Jennifer Aniston in Bruce Almighty: Jim Carrey’s character turns up in her window when he sees an incoming prayer from her, and sees that she’s crying and praying to stop her continuous love for him, to fall out of love with him, so that she cannot hurt from it anymore. It’s very sad, particularly when I’m the Jim Carrey character. I can see now why he’d walk in the middle of a road afterwards.

I just hate ruining everyday lives over my inability to predict how people will feel due to my stupid Asperger’s. To hurt someone who is so shy and different and unique and gentle is the worst possible thing I have done. But I will not forget, even though I don’t deserve to even have ever known them in the first place. I will never ever regret my time and feelings, while they probably do.
They were ultimately the only person in the world I ever felt the closest to. I’ll always love them…even if they now hate my guts.

The bounty hunter was cute lol I love jennifer anistonby ashleemofficial (Ashlee Madhukar)

"Taylor Swift is the new Jennifer Aniston." Wow… that was unnecessarily harsh [Unlikely] http://fk.cm/5878615by Incredible_News (Incredible News)

"Taylor Swift is the new Jennifer Aniston." Wow… that was unnecessarily harsh [Unlikely]: [link] [3 comments] http://fk.cm/5878615by farkshow (farkshow)

Jennifer Aniston Trivia!
Why is it such a big deal that the camera panned to Jolie during Aniston’s speech at the Oscars? I was watching and I don’t recall anything too big happening then. I know that Jolie is with Jennifer’s exhusband, but is that it? Is that what all the bloggers have been so hyped up about?

Answer by Tish
You are right buddy…. even I didn’t see anything weird. I wonder what’s all the hype about Jen and Angie !!

No comments:

Post a Comment