Monday, January 3, 2011

Just Cavalli womenswear show cancelled in Milan

Just Cavalli womenswear show cancelled in Milan
Italian designer Roberto Cavalli has canceled his catwalk show for his Just Cavalli brand just two days before it was due to run, following difficulties at its distributor, Italian manufacturer Ittierre.
Read more on The Delta Optimist

Singapore!
Kate Moss

Image by ruei_ke

Singapore!
Kate Moss

Image by ruei_ke
First upload with my new Zeiss Distagon 21/2.8 ZF.2. 4 shot 1EV step expopsure bracket fused and blended in Hugin. Overlay of a Fattal HDR layer in GIMP. Color corrected in CaptureNX. Hand held at ISO500.

Lily Allen in 2D in iD
Kate Moss

Image by a shadow of my future self
July 2009

you can be my black kate moss tonight – by becs_donnelly (Rebecca Donnelly)

@CVFry @the_mullster @tim_as_nelson moss? kate moss or 'as in a rolling stone?' ( thats what I deserve, popping by, mid convo) – by pickledPEPsy (Pepper ‘Smith’)

Still about Olympia.Forget about Kate Moss or Flea astounding bass playing. Listen to Lennon's Whatever Gets U Thru The Night (bonus track). – by garamiredux (Garami Desal)

Kate Moss Trivia!
I’m thinking of buying a pair of Minnetonka ankle boots in black suede, with fringing on the ankle, but I’m not sure if they’re just SO last year now? They’re still lovely.

Answer by Vanillagirl
If you want them bad enough, than go for it!
I think they are still cute, and I would definately wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment