Saturday, January 8, 2011

Miley Cyrus Bong for Sale

Miley Cyrus Bong for Sale
The guy who owns the pipe that Cyrus smoked salvia from in a recent leaked video thinks he can get ‘five figures’ for it Miley Hot Shots
Read more on Fox News

Kay Hanley Is the Bees Knees
Miley Cyrus

Image by Mike Schmid
Is there anybody cooler?

Paradise Pier (Disney’s California Adventure)
Miley Cyrus

Image by detbuzzsaw
My day at the park was a full day of nothing but great blast. I had a lot of fun. I rode both the rides in the picture, California Screamin’ and The Sun Wheel, along with other rides in the park. I would love to go there again.

If only that dude was out of the picture….

IMG_6178
Miley Cyrus

Image by Visions By Vicky

1st SNL of 2011 I predict 1 Miley Ray Cyrus sketch a "what's up with that" maybe a Chris Kattan & Will Ferrell sighting 4 a Roxbury sketch – by narrator52 (Tyler Durden)

RT @tumblrdaily: Miley Cyrus is smoking bongs, Demi is in rehab, Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, & Selena Gomez, It's up to you now…dont blow it. – by R8ed_M (Moey Best)

I'd started obsessing over Miley Cyrus then she turned me lesbian. – by xmagicalmoments (Miley Cyrus.)

Miley Cyrus Trivia!
My family and I saw Miley Cyrus on the news last night. They were talking about her new music video. A lot of people are very angry with the music video AND the song because they think she is setting a terrible example for so many young girls.
In my opinion, the music video was very trashy. I don’t like how she is saying that the music video is, “mature”. Just because your growing up, doesn’t mean you have to do trashy things.

Answer by KarlitoZ
So don’t watch it. End of Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment