Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mohawks cruise past Warriors 49-12 in home debut

Mohawks cruise past Warriors 49-12 in home debut
MASON CITY — It's easy to see where Jordan Flaherty has made thetransformation from a .500 wrestler to a kid who now sits at8-1.
Read more on The Globe Gazette

Pleased To Meet You
Tom Cruise

Image by lewishamdreamer
It wasn’t a shake of my hand, although he did have a picture with me (his PA was so sharp and so nice it was barely believable). He turned out really well in it but I look ridiculous. I’ll keep it for my enjoyment and not your ridicule ;op

Eyes Wide Shut: If You Men Only Knew
Tom Cruise

Image by brtsergio
Full Size View

Bill [0:28:38] : "Women don’t…. they basically just don’t think like that."

Alice [0:28:43] : "Millions of years of evolution,right ? Right ? Right ? Men have to stick it every place they can…but for women, it is just about security and committment…and whatever the fuck else !"

Bill [0:28:58] : "A little oversimplified, Alice. But yes,something like that."

Alice [0:29:00] : "If you men only knew."

Their odyssey has started.

Stanley Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut.

@ All copyrights on the still remain to their lawful owners.

Patch Boys
Tom Cruise

Image by erix!
of different kinds

@supercheta uhmm that white guy is tom cruise. – by iamrajd (Raj Desai)

OMG…on Tropic Thunder at the end when Tom Cruise was dancing to Get Back by @Ludacris he had me lmao…Tom Cruise got rhythm! – by Cream2683 (Patrisha B)

I swear when this movie ended I had no idea the badass dude was Tom Cruise. NO CLUE. – by iTimeless (Tim Wright)

Tom Cruise Trivia!
like him or hate him?

Answer by musicdolphin
He makes me sick

No comments:

Post a Comment