Sunday, January 2, 2011

My turn: Black-eyed peas family tradition

My turn: Black-eyed peas family tradition
My family's New Year's Day dinner is required to include black-eyed peas, for luck. (I think the tradition followed us from Texas.) I put a lot more faith in Providence than luck, but I like fun traditions and my dad's black-eyed peas. My…
Read more on Portales News-Tribune

Black Eyed Peas After Show Party Chile
Black Eyed Peas

Image by Carlos Varela

Black Eyed Peas After Show Party Chile
Black Eyed Peas

Image by Carlos Varela

Black Eyed Peas After Show Party Chile
Black Eyed Peas

Image by Carlos Varela

#replacewordsinthetitlewithvagina I Gotta Vagina – Black Eyed Peasby ClaudetteeR (Claudette Richardson)

Mommoms black eyed peasby I_M_Lito (Carlito Muhammad)

RT @thecajunboy: Gee, I wonder if the Black Eyed Peas will perform that "Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night" song at the Super Bowl? – by ana_iris (Ana Iris Ramgrab)

Black Eyed Peas Trivia!
My mom always told me it was good luck but i mean who made that story up why did we start eating black eyed peas on new years day

maybe not all of you do it but to the people that do i was just wondering

Answer by cough-it-up
never heard of it.

we always had chinese food. and now i’m starving..

maybe i shouda had peas..more filling..

No comments:

Post a Comment