Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Producers, Writers Guilds unveil award nominees

Producers, Writers Guilds unveil award nominees
Blockbusters like Inception and smaller films such as 127 Hours and The Kids are All Rright scooped up further award-season accolades on Tuesday, with guilds representing both writers and producers announcing the 2010 nominees for their annual film honours.
Read more on CBC.ca

Stephen King DT Trailer UI Message
Stephen King

Image by DBarefoot

Digital Britain minister Stephen Timms MP
Stephen King

Image by markhillary
Digital Britain press conf on 22 March 2010

#ds332 – I Blame Stephen King
Stephen King

Image by dolmansaxlil
"Think upside down & really change your view point. Make a photo where you or your subject is upside down. "

Stephen King wrote in "On Writing" (correct me if I’m wrong about where it appeared!) that he was once discovered by a house guest poking under his bed because he was sure there was something under there. And thanks to Stephen King, I, too am afraid of things that go bump in the night, the dark, bathrooms, open spaces, basements, clowns, boats, trains… (Hmm… perhaps I’m just neurotic?)

Nevertheless, hanging upside down peering under my bed to check for monsters seemed to be a good answer to the challenge.

a novel:Duma Key byKing(hardcover)(2008) (Hardcover) newly tagged "stephen king": a novel:Duma Ke… http://amzn.to/dSl56Mby reddevilclub (Red DeviL Make Money)

Stephen King established alibi when Arkansas Fish & Wildlife question him in NYE birds mystery – by joshoholic (Joshua)

@SassafrasHill I think the FAA should consult Dean Koontz & Stephen King. They probably know a lot about these kinda things! – by MidnightCaller (Midnight Caller)

Stephen King Trivia!
I am in a CATHOLIC high school book club. I want to sggest a Stephen King or Tom Clancy novel. The thing is that the members of the book club are into small-medium sized books. Nothing above 500 pages. What is a good Stephen King or Tom Clancy novel that is not too long so that we can read it for book club? I prefer Stephen King. Thanks.

Answer by deble_2000
My favorite Stephen King book is The Shining….

No comments:

Post a Comment