Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sam McDonald's top live music moments of 2010 Hampton Roads

Sam McDonald’s top live music moments of 2010 Hampton Roads
Black Eyed Peas at Hampton Coliseum Feb. 22. There was plenty of boom-boom and considerable pow at the Black Eyed Peas concert in Hampton. Say what you will about the Peas’ music. There’s no denying their ability to dazzle with cutting-edge stagecraft.
Read more on Daily Press

Black Eyed Peas en Chile 2010
Black Eyed Peas

Image by Carlos Varela

Black Eyed Peas After Show Party Chile
Black Eyed Peas

Image by Carlos Varela

Black Eyed Peas After Show Party Chile
Black Eyed Peas

Image by Carlos Varela

@DedraMilnor1640 good, I like Black Eyed Peas song "The Time" has a more better site to download and follow me – by sergidiniz (sergiane oliveira)

ontem fez dois meses que eu fui no show do Black Eyed Peas D: quero outro – by viniciuscilli (Vinicius Cilli )

#nowplaying The Time – Black Eyed Peas ♪ – by lazaroneto_ (Lázaro Neto)

Black Eyed Peas Trivia!
Do you think they Suck or ROCK!
I think there awesome 10 pionts!
Remember don’t Abuse me I love the black eyed peas!

Answer by I heart bunnyz yahoo!
I love them there tottaly awesome i listen to them all the time there like the best!!!10 points 4 me too!
lests go black eyed peas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment