Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tyler Perry Comes To The Rescue Of Great Grandmother Who Lost Home In Fire

Tyler Perry Comes To The Rescue Of Great Grandmother Who Lost Home In Fire
Just like Madea would have, Tyler Perry reached out to an 84-year-old great grandmother whose house burned to the ground in a vicious fire Tuesday. The Atlanta-based, producer/director/writer/actor and has offered to build the senior citizen a brand new house, RadarOnline.com has learned. PHOTOS: Celebs Who Are Most Popular On Twitter Rosa Lee Ransby , 88, and her 4-year-old great-granddaughter …
Read more on RadarOnline.com

Aerosmith trip, 2007
Tyler Perry

Image by Eleventh Earl of Mar

Aerosmith trip, 2007
Tyler Perry

Image by Eleventh Earl of Mar

Aerosmith trip, 2007
Tyler Perry

Image by Eleventh Earl of Mar

Somebody just told me Tyler Perry is gay??? Wtf O_o is he?? I'm finna goggle this shit – by EatMyR33s3Cup (Bit3 My L!p ☽ ☾ ♂ )

RT @StellarLinda: "Don't worry bout what people say. Because at the end of the day when you die, they gone throw dirt on you anyway".- Tyler Perry. – by AlexWilder (Alexandra)

Reality TV is cool, but that can't be your entire network. But it's still new so we'll see. & pls, no Tyler Perry coonery on OWN. Ok @Oprah? – by kt_1021 (Key Khe)

Tyler Perry Trivia!
I am a 10th grade student who has to conduct 3 interviews with professional people that work in fields that interest me. I would like to one day be a film director and I would greatly appreciate anyones help if they know how I can contact Tyler Perry

Answer by Omg C
Go to google, check out his fansites, and search for his agent address so that you can write him a letter. (asking for an autograph if that’s what you’re trying to do) It shouldn’t be that hard – it’s very simple. Believe me. I have like 6 autographed photos (real!) from celebrities that I’ve actually written to and it works – well, most of the time. It takes about 4-6 weeks for a celeb to respond, but if they do write back, it’s worth it. If they don’t – well, at least you tried! And don’t be bummed if you don’t a reply back for a long time – it happened to me! I wrote to AnnaSophia Robb 3 years ago and she didn’t reply back until this year! No big deal! Like I said, it takes time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment