Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What's Next for Miley Cyrus

What’s Next for Miley Cyrus
Tiffany Lew With the final episode of Hannah Montana airing this Sunday, the big question is: “What’s next for its star, Miley Cyrus?” Cyrus filmed 98 episodes, a full-length movie and a 3-D concert film for the series. The 18-year-old is now ready to move on with her upcoming flick, LOL , reports MTV News . She will star with Twilight actress Ashley Greene. Greene praised the teen star while …
Read more on TheCelebrityCafe.com

Who wore it better?
Miley Cyrus

Image by Live & Let Die
Miley Vs. Selena

miley_cyrus
Miley Cyrus

Image by
benyupp
at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards at Gibson Ampitheater on August 26, 2007 in Universal City, California.

Justin Gaston and Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus

Image by ♥Karen♥-celebfan-lz215✿

RT @TheNileyFacts: "Traté de traer a un Jonas Brother al show, pero salía muy caro" – Miley Cyrus en The Miley & Mandy show #NileyFactsby MabeLovesJB (MabeLovesJB)

I just took "Are You Most Like Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez" and got: @MIleyCyrus Miley Cyrus! Try it: http://bit.ly/fWOSCoby iDemiFan4Ever (Dimera Little)

#GTS= Stay by Miley Cyrusby jbforjonasb (JONAS♥ I follow back)

Miley Cyrus Trivia!
I want my hair like Miley Cyrus’s but I need help. I have short dirty blonde hair. I want it exactly like Miley’s. But should I just get it dyed at the salon and add hair extensions myself or should I just let it grow out and put no hair extensions.

Answer by ∞Μ§·ĦấΖει эץΣ§∞
uh..wat kind r there?

No comments:

Post a Comment