Monday, January 3, 2011

Adrian Lester: The king of the cons who also does a mean Henry V

Adrian Lester: The king of the cons who also does a mean Henry V
Barely 24 hours have passed since I first met the extremely charming Adrian Lester, but to one of us it feels like a lot longer. Not because I’m pining for his big brown eyes, or face-crumpling grin, but, rather, because the star of Hustle has spent the night tying himself into knots over our chat.
Read more on Independent

IMG_9374
Julia Roberts

Image by mdl70

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum – Washington DC – Julia Roberts
Julia Roberts

Image by Soulfull

¿Pero que no es Julia Roberts?
Julia Roberts

Image by juque

Julia Roberts (circa 1991) looks like my aunt (circa 1997). Oh, the 90's. – by MrLouisVincent (Louis Vincent)

@FreekySheena never seen that movie. i dont like julia roberts gums so i watch nothing with her in it. – by KeishNasty (B. Stew)

Watching Pretty Woman with my mom. Julia Roberts is my fave. – by J_Moore423 (Jessica Moore)

Julia Roberts Trivia!
I TiVo’d the movie, but someone cancelled the recording before the ending. It’s driving me crazy. Can anyone give me a quick synopsis of the end?

Answer by julie B
Julia Roberts Character returns to Vetrinary school to become a large animal vet. Mean while her husband has realized what he has lost in her and works on rekindling their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment