Monday, January 3, 2011

GNTC announces President’s, Dean’s list for fall quarter 2010

GNTC announces President's, Dean's list for fall quarter 2010
Georgia Northwestern Technical College has announced the students on the President's and Dean's lists for fall quarter 2010. To be eligible for the President's list, the student must maintain a qua…
Read more on Rome News-Tribune

DSCN0569
Julia Roberts

Image by kateausburn
Welcome to my night in.

julia roberts con katiuskas
Julia Roberts

Image by inthesitymad

From the movie closer
Julia Roberts

Image by Nerea Marta
I’m inspired, though my paintings usually don’t reflect the reality.

I am watching Pretty woman. For some reason Richard Geere is Jon Knight and I am Julia Roberts minus the hooker part. – by jonsweethearts (Argie Kalas)

Julia Roberts was gorgeous in this movie – by TheRealRickyG (Rico Suave)

ayy! Julia Roberts is left handed too! ^_^ #funfactby _Chucci ( jasmine.katrina )

Julia Roberts Trivia!
Hey! I’m trying to find pictures of the beautiful hairstyle Julia Roberts wore in the movie “My Best Friends Wedding”. It was near the end of the movie, when she’s at the wedding in the lavendar dress. Her hair was half up half down in soft curls and it looked beautiful, if anyone could please tell me where I can find a site that has a picture of it, I would tremendously appreciate it. Thanks!!

Answer by cucko4cocoapuffs
online

No comments:

Post a Comment