Friday, January 14, 2011

The Anti-Hit List for Jan. 15

The Anti-Hit List for Jan. 15
A pop hit becomes a parody, and the Gossip’s singer hits the dancefloor.
Read more on Toronto Star

Coldplay
Coldplay

Image by dandy__lions
Coldplay’s Viva La Vida Tour, 2009.
Sommet Center in Nashville.

Coldplay concert, Goffertpark Nijmegen
Coldplay

Image by JulesHolleboom.nl
The 10th of September I attended the Coldplay gig at the Goffer Park in Nijmegen. Here some shots that I took with my Panasonic Lumix LX3. All of them are postprocessed with Adobe Lightroom.

Coldplay
Coldplay

Image by dandy__lions
Coldplay’s Viva La Vida tour, 2009.
Sommet Center in Nashville.

Nobody said it was easy … It's such a shame for us to part … – The Scientist, Coldplay . – by giicarnielli (Giovana.)

Bukaaan nah RT @afiefrvln: Coldplay RT padmasani: I will try so fixed you! – by padmasani (We Maratika)

Sometimes even right is wrong. @coldplayby millenafreire (Millena Freire)

Coldplay Trivia!
Everyone is so obsessed with Viva and Violet Hill. What about clocks, speed of sound, talk, yellow, 42 lost? I mean i can list about 40 coldplay songs but it seams no one cares about them.

Answer by Girl
Who told you that?
I LOVE
Lovers in Japan, Lost, fix you, yellow, speed of sound, clocks, in my place. I haven’t heard everything, but those are my current favorites :D

No comments:

Post a Comment