Thursday, January 13, 2011

Atwal: Tiger helped my mental game

Atwal: Tiger helped my mental game
BEING a close friend of Tiger Woods has helped India’s Arjun Atwal in more ways than he can count out on the course.
Read more on The Electric New Paper

Practice Putting
Tiger Woods

Image by James Marvin Phelps
Tiger Woods
2004 Ryder Cup
Oakland Hills Country Club
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

View it extra large here

adair golf hat bald
Tiger Woods

Image by harrymoon
i don’t know how it happens but my shirts automatically begin to tuck themselves in, its really true, photo was at the Open, I only went because I heard a rumour Tiger Woods needed a little help then when I got there he ignored me then won something then cried

and Erika absolutely did not convince me to post this x

trading Tiger for an elephant
Tiger Woods

Image by monsieur paradis
funny. Tiger is apparently worth four frogs and an elephant. awesome.

RT @ZachJohnsonPGA: Wish I had EA Sports "Tiger Woods '12" so I could at least practice Augusta Natl! Instead, aquarium with the boys! – by JoeWay92 (Joe Way)

Check this video out — Elin Nordegren DIARY EXPOSED by Tiger Woods (SATIRE) http://t.co/cRAY3AG via @youtubeby NewWarriorMan (Reid Baer)

RT@Forbes: Sadly, celebrity endorsements aren't what they used to be http://bit.ly/hvrWMaby edwinbeall (Edwin Beall)

Tiger Woods Trivia!
This is selfish to the extreme. Both of them are wealthy, and good and decent Aussie have to pay for them? Tiger Woods received a 3 million dollar fee just for being here, and we had to pay. This is a man who cheated on his wife with upwards of 17 women. How is this fair? Why should we have to be FORCED into paying for them? Why can’t they pay their own way?

Answer by Matt
We’re not really being “FORCED” as you put it, regardless of where the money goes you’ll always pay the same amount of tax. Just depends on how the government decides to distribute it, which in my opinion the last few years has been STUPIDLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment