Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Body in car found in floodwaters

Body in car found in floodwaters
THE body of a man in his 50s has been found in floodwaters in Ipswich, while the number missing in Toowoomba and the Lockyer Valley has been revised down.
Read more on The Courier Mail

On the Street in St Andrews
Julia Roberts

Image by mikecogh

Ryan, Robert & Julia
Julia Roberts

Image by Pricey

Robert, Julia, Mary, and Daniel partway up Knocknarea
Julia Roberts

Image by Andrew in Raleigh

so crabby. I wish Joe vs. the Volcano was on Netflix Instant. i also wish julia roberts would stop making romcoms. – by pocktsquare (Hi, I’m Carrie.)

RT @LizzWinstead: When I've enough money to eat pizza & f*ck my way around the world trying to find myself, I hope Julia Roberts doesn't play me in the movie. – by MsMoog (Caroline S)

RT @LizzWinstead: When I've enough money to eat pizza & f*ck my way around the world trying to find myself, I hope Julia Roberts doesn't play me in the movie. – by BeccaGo (Rebecca Godan)

Julia Roberts Trivia!
I want to wear a dress like that for prom but I can’t find an off the shoulder dress with a low back

Answer by Lisa H
that dress didn’t have a very low back. it was amost straight across her back like it is in the front. but without the v in the middle. it wasn’t terribly low cut in the front or back.

No comments:

Post a Comment