Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bullriding starts at the core — at least for me

Bullriding starts at the core — at least for me
I'm off and running. Or hopefully riding. Weeks ago, I announced I would be taking the next six months to train for something I've always wanted to do, but I got so out of shape, it was never an option. I'm going to train to ride a bull.
Read more on Parker Chronicle

Chelino’s balcony
Toby Keith

Image by Paul L McCord Jr
Taken on South side of Chelino’s Mexican restaurant on the canal in Bricktown. This is on the first floor above the water.

Toby Keith sings AmeriCan Ride at The Chip
Toby Keith

Image by Harley-Davidson Tennessee

Free Lunch at Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill – Harrah’s Las Vegas
Toby Keith

Image by Old Shoe Woman

Toby Keith Courtesy Of Red white & blue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dBwEeCks5Y JUST 4 the #nwo #bohemian grove via the #patriotby exposingthelie3 (H. Clinton )

#NP toby keith he aint worth missing – by XxDuda_MinajxX (XxDuda_MinajxX)

Toby Keith – Cryin for me ( Wayman's Song ): Ive been lost ever since but I find that makin sure I do good and r… http://bit.ly/gRU6sHby EdwMayor1 (Ed Mayor)

Toby Keith Trivia!
I read somewhere about his dad having a lawsuit and he won it. I also read he did a 9/11/2001 documentary that I hope to see one day.

Answer by kathleen
The song is about a person standing up for their personal convictions in life and touches slightly on religion. It is also a statement that whether or not you agree with someone elses beliefs, we should all learn to exercise some tolerance.

It was not written by Toby. Craig Wiseman was the primary writer and approached Toby with it. He held on to it for nearly two years before choosing to record it. Toby said it is the only song he ever recorded written by someone else that summed him up perfectly as if he had written it.

Regarding the lawsuit, it was not Toby’s father who had the lawsuit. The family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against two brothers who were operating a tour bus. TOby’s father died in an automobile accident. He was hit by a woman which caused his truck to be pushed into oncoming traffic. The tour bus was unable to stop because it had faulty brakes and the impact resulted in Toby’s father’s death. When it was learned that the bus operators were unlicensed, untrained and had faulty brakes, the investigators concluded that had the operator been trained to handle the vehicle under those conditions, they would have been able to avoid the collision. Because of that result, the ‘family’ filed the lawsuit in which they did win.

The only documentary I am aware of is the DVD put out by CMT. I believe it was also aired on CMT. I have no knowledge of a documentary he has done regarding 9-11. I don’t believe that he has. There may be a 9-11 documentary out there somewhere that has either used his words or songs but to my knowledge TOby has never made a 9-11 documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment