Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cafe Mocha: Debuts In NYC & Partners With Dr. Oz

Cafe Mocha: Debuts In NYC & Partners With Dr. Oz
Filed under: Interviews , Television , Radio Syndicated radio show Cafe Mocha is just approaching its one-year anniversary and is already being called “one of the fastest growing shows on radio.” The weekly weekend show, hosted by Grammy-nominated hip-hop star MC Lyte , comedienne Loni Love (‘Chelsea Lately’) and radio veteran Angelique Perrin , just added New York City to its expanding list of …
Read more on Black Voices

Swagga Like Us
Lil Wayne

Image by Ethan Hein
Kanye, Lil Wayne, M.I.A. and Jay-Z get down. Now that is a maternity dress. Dig the video.

See a blog post about Lil Wayne’s productivity secrets.

I’m a big fan of Mr West, his public antics notwithstanding. I find his use of samples and Auto-tune highly inspirational.

Visual inspiration for my book.

I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes, hate in my heart, love in my mind
Lil Wayne

Image by sincerely, brenda sue
-lil wayne

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Eureka!
Lil Wayne

Image by rishibando
June 8, 2010 | Day Eighty-Three

For all who have had an "Aha!" moment recently.

LOOK

iPod: No Love (feat. Lil Wayne) by Eminem

twitter||e-mail||fb

It's mornin *lil Wayne voice* – by sHoRtY_LiTe07 (jalicia otey)

I Feel Like Dying Lil Wayneby Mr_SoFresh (Anthony Simmons)

I liked a YouTube video — Brand New Instrumental – Drake Ft. Lil Wayne (Official) (Dow… http://youtu.be/3_ykBcSq7kg?aby iMidget2010 (Christopher White)

Lil Wayne Trivia!
If you have been to any of his recent concerts either the I Am Music tour or the current one – America’s Most Wanted tour what songs were performed? Not only from Lil Wayne but also from Young Jeezy and Soulja Boy.

Answer by boblittle@sbcglobal.net
I’ll tell you if you tell me:

No comments:

Post a Comment