Friday, January 14, 2011

Cincinnati forms backdrop for Clooney film

Cincinnati forms backdrop for Clooney film
Actor George Clooney’s new film “Ides of March” will include more than two dozen locations in the Cincinnati and northern Kentucky area, with filming to begin next month.
Read more on Fort Wayne Journal Gazette

heh…
George Clooney

Image by Jayna
yes george, but im not interested…

Mr. Clooney Will See You Now
George Clooney

Image by Anne With An “E”
I’m so lucky to have a pet-friendly office! I brought the foster kittens in with me so they could have their Noon vet appointment. Rabies vaccination, 2nd distemper vaccination, spay/neuter scheduled and each has gained a pound in a month!

I watched Fantastic Mr Fox last night and I have to say for a kids film its brilliant. Probably my favourite George Clooney film. – by JonnyNobhead (Phil Hoare)

@RedEaredRabbit And you back again? You sir, truly are a jet setting man of the modern world… George Clooney can eat marmite! – by A_Demarco (De Marco)

RT @kunalnayyar: I had a dream that george clooney and I were besties. Then I woke up. I wonder if I tell him that he would think I was creepy. – by cristiannoprado (Cristiano Prado)

George Clooney Trivia!
Everyone knows old people go to bed at 6, and can’t risk being out in the rain for fear of pneumonia. Am I right or am I right?

Answer by V
I’m gonna wait till I’m old to answer this.

No comments:

Post a Comment