Thursday, January 13, 2011

Coldplay's New Album About 'Addiction,' 'OCD'

Coldplay’s New Album About ‘Addiction,’ ‘OCD’
Frontman Chris Martin tells the BBC that fifth album is ‘thinly veiled account of what happens within the group.’
Read more on MTV

Campagne voorafgaand aan Coldplay
Coldplay

Image by oxfamnovib
De Nederlandse regering komt hun belofte niet na. Zoals de belofte om alle kinderen een kans te geven naar school te gaan. Beloften zijn er niet om te breken. Niet als het leven van miljoenen mensen ervan afhangt.

Daarom zamelde Oxfam Novibvrijwilligers, ofwel Doeners, beloftes in bij Coldplay-bezoekers. Tijdens het nummer ‘Yellow’ gingen alle groene belofte-handen de lucht in!

Onderwijs is het beste wapen tegen armoede, kom in actie op www.oxfamnovib.nl/belofte

www.twitter.com/oxfamnovib
www.youtube.com/oxfamnovib
thebigpromise.hvyes.nl
www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/The-Big-Promise/53653418…

Coldplay 02
Coldplay

Image by Hoong Wei Long
Taken at Coldplay’s Viva La Vida concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Coldplay 01
Coldplay

Image by Hoong Wei Long
Taken at Coldplay’s Viva La Vida concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Coldplay – See You Soon – by manualv (Manu)

#Np Your Love Means Everything – Coldplayby BillsCuteness (BillsCuteness)

#discostwittero "A Rush of Tweets to the TimeLine (del album de Coldplay) – by Mrguidogenio (Guido)

Coldplay Trivia!
I’m a huge Coldplay fan. I have all of their albums, some of their single releases and a few EP albums. My trouble is: I know that there are a ton of Coldplay songs out there that I’m not getting at. Does anyone know of a way to get the complete works of Coldplay either on cd or as an mp3 download? Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Answer by Bella; ♥
Go to limewire and work your way thru there, thats how I did it.
I also bought all 4 studio albums, Prospekts March, Live 2003 and I am getting Live Viva soon, I got LRLRL at the concert for free.
So I got all that just buy looking around. And I live in a small city.
Also if you are a huge Coldplay fan and you have Coldplaying then go onto their “bsides/unreleased” forum and you can find millions of links to get things you probably never heard before :p

I have around 210 Coldplay songs, and about 60 or them are from Coldplaying and the rest it from Limewire and my cd collection, so you can do it :)

I hope I helped! And good luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment