Thursday, January 20, 2011

Faking News

Faking News
The Onion made newspaper headlines into comedy gold. Can it make cable news funnier than it already is?
Read more on Time Magazine

Stephen King IS George Bernard Shaw AS J.K. Rowling AUTHORING! “A Vision In Ermine: The Autobiography Of George Wendt (As Told To Arthur C. Clarke with B. “Sods” Kelverton)”
Stephen King

Image by andyi
The press room is also filled with stuff from exhibitors. I didn’t understand this poster at all. If the Nom de Plume is on the poster in smaller type than the author’s real name…what’s the point of having a Nom de Plume?

Or, better yet: why not just leave the real author’s name off the cover entirely?

I probably should have shown up at the booth and just been relentlessly dense. I’d say "So, wait: you’re going to have to run this by me again…" over and over until the author or PR person came out and said "We are silly people and we often do completely absurd things; we have lived in fear of this moment, when we would be forced to admit it to others."

Children Of The Corn
Stephen King

Image by AMERICANVIRUS
Anne Marie McEvoy on set.

They just posted a 2nd interview with me on the Children Of The Corn Myspace Fan Site. This interview focuses only on my interest in photography. Definitely check it out. Even if you don’t read the interview, you can scroll through some pretty huge posts of my photographs.

Here’s a link to the interview on Myspace:

blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&frie…

Also, these are some pics from the set that I took when I was 13. I posted the original scans a couple months ago. I thought I’d try to mess with the scans a bit in Lightroom. You can see the original untouched scans here:

www.flickr.com/photos/americanvirus/sets/72157611871563956/

Peace/Love.
americanvirus.com/

1408
Stephen King

Image by T Hoffarth
John Cusack’s character in the film 1408 lives in Hermosa Beach, CA. These are the locations of the establishing shots from the film.

@riss_bits I'm on book four, and it's good; I enjoy them. But I'm going to take a little break after this one, and read a Stephen King book – by pggfoster (Jolena Foster)

I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and Fries. Stephen Kingby SORCHA555 (Cristina717)

If you liked being a teenager, there's something really wrong with you. – Stephen Kingby probablykutty (Sana Salam )

Stephen King Trivia!
Would anyone happen to be able to tell me how many copies of Stephen King books such as It, The Shining and Pet Cemetery have been sold, or have any leads that could help me find the information?

Answer by Lex!
Well 20 of Stephen King’s novels are bestsellers so I am guessing A LOT.

But from the websites listed below it says that over a million copies have been sold for his best sellers.

Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment