Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FireHero: Guitar Hero With Actual Giant Flames [Video]

FireHero: Guitar Hero With Actual Giant Flames [Video]
# fire It’s been a while since I bothered playing Guitar Hero , but you know what would change that right quick? If each button I pressed lead to a corresponding flame shooting sky-high. That’s the magic of FireHero. And it is incredible. More »
Read more on Gizmodo

AC/DC im Stade de Suisse, Bern
AC/DC

Image by Webdevil666

AC/DC im Stade de Suisse, Bern
AC/DC

Image by Webdevil666
Whole Lotta Rosie

AC/DC im Stade de Suisse, Bern
AC/DC

Image by Webdevil666
For those about to Rock!

@laverneshow @6musicmornings Huey's playing a blinder today! Finishing strong too! AC/DC. Top man. – by CarlosDurban (Carl Durban)

AC/DC – Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution http://bit.ly/gMz8wm #6Music #NowPlayingby WhatsOn6Music (Now Playing 6Music)

PRO SERIES Equivalent NIKON MH-64 External AC DC Mini Charger & EN-EL11 Battery COMBO used with Coolpix S550 Di… http://amzn.to/ibJcjWby amazoneshops (amazoneshops)

AC/DC Trivia!
I Love every song on it but i wanna know what other people think about it.
I also have another question!
Which Lead singer of AC/DC do you like better?
Bon Scott OR Brian Johnson????
I like Brian Johnson better but in the songs “Let There Be Rock” and “Big Balls” I like Bon Scott!

Answer by boicrazii
I got it for my bro and he luvs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment