Friday, January 7, 2011

Green Bay Packer's hit on Kevin Kolb gave Michael Vick his chance

Green Bay Packer’s hit on Kevin Kolb gave Michael Vick his chance
Hit by Clay Matthews in the first game changed the course of the season for the Philadelphia Eagles. Read the full story here: Pennsylvania Sports
Read more on The York Dispatch

Arugam Bay Surf Club
Michael Bay

Image by Surfing The Nations
A-Bay boys battling it out during QS Trials for two wild card spots into the first ever WQS Event in Sri Lanka

Arugam Bay Surf Club
Michael Bay

Image by Surfing The Nations
A-Bay boys battling it out during QS Trials for two wild card spots into the first ever WQS Event in Sri Lanka

Arugam Bay Surf Club
Michael Bay

Image by Surfing The Nations
A-Bay boys battling it out during QS Trials for two wild card spots into the first ever WQS Event in Sri Lanka

@RainnWilson I'm watching Transformers 2. How big a dick was Michael Bay? – by LanardSmitty23 (Lane Smith)

Michael Bay Trivia!
That Presidential Address scene in Armageddon is genius. It gets me every single time. I watched it before I was deployed to Afghanistan and it got me motivated. I still watch it from time to time to make myself realize that the hardships that I’m going through is only a small part of this world and that there is a bigger purpose out there. I understand a lot of his scenes are similar and are used over and over again, but they work. So, why change so quickly?

Answer by abraxas
Because the hundreds of millions he spends on churning out vapid popcorn movies could instead be used to create hundreds, if not thousands, of independent films of high art with real cultural value and real emotional impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment