Friday, January 7, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Flashes Cleavage in Sexy Tomboy Look

Jennifer Aniston Flashes Cleavage in Sexy Tomboy Look
Is Jennifer Aniston taking fashion cues from Shiloh Jolie-Pitt? The star, 41, wore a tomboy-inspire[...]
Read more on US Weekly

Movies, games and more…
Adam Sandler

Image by lehcar1477
Just a closeup of what is on my shelf in my china cabinet. We dont own china lol!

I should really clean this cabinet out!

Tower Records on the Sunset Strip
Adam Sandler

Image by flyingspatula
This was my first job in Hollywood. I guess they are out of business now. Good, they sucked! I did meet alot of celebrities there though, Adam Sandler, Elton john, Eric Clapton, etc.

Jujubes the chicken
Adam Sandler

Image by Ravensmagiclantern
This pose makes me think of Adam Sandler’s sweet dog Meatball doing his chicken pose :)

I looooveeee adam sandler hahahahah he's def on my #celebstomeet list :)by ci_noel (Ciara Mccowan)

That nw adam sandler movie look funny as hell – by AllAmericanRon (Daron Brown)

Adam Sandler seems to have a thing with making shitty comedies about a guy using his sister's kids as a means to and end. Douchey? I thinkso – by beckly_freckly (Rebecca Thompson)

Adam Sandler Trivia!
what did you think of the movie? are you a adam sandler movie fan?

Answer by Katie
no i havent sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment