Monday, January 10, 2011

Jen's Plunge Raises Eyebrows

Jennifer Aniston
by cdnsue

Jen’s Plunge Raises Eyebrows
Aniston’s chest-hugging necklace causes style stir at People’s Choice Awards Jen’s Look: Love or Loathe?
Read more on Fox News

Sundance 2002
Jennifer Aniston

Image by Paul Mayne
This was at the Premiere for "The Good Girl" starring Jennifer Aniston at Sundance Film Festival, Park City 2002. We sat down and next thing we knew Brad pitt was sitting 3 rows back.

011/365 – I have a shoe problem. I can admit it.
Jennifer Aniston

Image by antigone78
This is up a bit late but I PASSED OUT on the couch last night after watching sappy movies. Seriously, Walk the Line (had seen before, still love) and some movie with Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner that was based around The Graduate. It was okay… but it has Kevin Costner who even at his age is.. *swoon* ;)

Anyway, before I passed out Cassidy and I had some much needed Friday Afternoon Retail Therapy.

The Baster Set
Jennifer Aniston

Image by sdettling

36. I actually love Jennifer Aniston <3 – by StylesAndPayne (Megannnnnnnnnnnn (; )

Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston are THE hottest actresses in Hollywood. (; – by CornflakedBread (Sebest Bryan)

Johnny Depp, Adam Sandler (With Black Eye) Pick Up People's Choice Awards: Jennifer Aniston presented the award … http://bit.ly/hfH2K8by 911_Hollywood (Hollywood Gossip)

Jennifer Aniston Trivia!
About a year ago, I briefly read somewhere that Jennifer Aniston got (or gets) injected with something to slightly enlarge her breasts. I kind of didn’t pay attention, but now I really want to know. From what I got, it’s an out-patient, nonsurgical way to make the bust fuller. Does anyone know what this is called? Thank you to all non-smartass replies. (And, if you’re gonna give a wiseass answer, please make it funny.)

Answer by Ms. Presley
I had never heard that…
however you can get fat injections into your breasts, I’m not sure how effective it is, but it’s an outpatient procedure to enlarge the breasts so maybe that was it.
I had heard of a trial that they were injecting some hormones into the breast tissue, but not sure if it worked or they are still getting the kinks out.

No comments:

Post a Comment