Friday, January 14, 2011

Johnny Depp Plays the Ultimate Ordinary Man in ‘The Tourist’

Johnny Depp Plays the Ultimate Ordinary Man in 'The Tourist'
Johnny Depp is math teacher Frank Tupelo, an American tourist in Venice whose playful dalliance with a stranger (Angelina Jolie) leads to a web of intrigue, romance and danger in Columbia Pictures' new action thriller "The Tourist." "My main interest was to play the ultimate ordinary man," says Depp. "The people who are perceived as [...]
Read more on Starmometer

Johnny Autographed his Newsweek!!
Johnny Depp

Image by NYCArthur
He said he’d been waiting since 11AM. He was VERY pleased.

Johnny signed tons of autographs

Me and Johnny
Johnny Depp

Image by bryanh
Movie World Wax Museum
COEX Mall, Seoul

Croc eating Depp-002
Johnny Depp

Image by atvance

I nvr knew that Johnny Depp Died :( ! Awww gee no more Jack sparo *bawls* – by GeekdUp_Monsta (JoyBunny)

Johnny Depp is the fuckin man… i'm so in love wit him – by TakeOffYoCool (Bonnie)

My body is my journal,and my tattoos are my story -johnny deppby araige (clara egi krisnari)

Johnny Depp Trivia!
After reading on the internet that Johnny Depp could be a replacement for the Joker in the Batman movies, I think that this would be a TERRIBLE idea. He’s always struck me as kind of feminine in all his characters, and I just don’t think he can fill Heath’s shoes.

What do you think?

Answer by Angel~~sometimes~~Not!
i don’t no about that one i’ll have to think about that one

No comments:

Post a Comment