Friday, January 7, 2011

Katie Holmes shows some leg, flashes bra in sexy photo shoot

Tom Cruise
by bartt

Katie Holmes shows some leg, flashes bra in sexy photo shoot
Katie Holmes knows who wears the pants in her family. Daughter Suri Cruise may only be 4, but she’s already giving her famously well-dressed mom some fashion advice.
Read more on New York Daily News

Dianetica
Tom Cruise

Image by Mr Jaded
Was strangely surprised to see L. Ron Hubbard’s loony legacy alive and well in South London in the 21st century. After I took this photo I had the "auditors" chasing me down the street calling me a "piss taker" and taking photos of me with their inexpensive mobile phones in an impotent act of revenge. I hope I looked handsome in some of them…

Any Day Now
Tom Cruise

Image by Matt Niemi
Down to the final week. The anticipation is killing us.

tomcruise-2
Tom Cruise

Image by Alan Light
Photo taken at 61st Academy Awards 3/29/89 – Permission granted to copy, publish or post but please credit "photo by Alan Light" if you can

Coffee is rationed, avocados are scarce, no one has pens, and Tom Cruise is regularly on tv. This is the worst universe EVER. #fringeby carriesaysstuff (Carrie)

RT @LorelleCorreia: Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Tom Cruise an "Amazing Kisser" http://bit.ly/hRgeZTby SteveCorreia (Steve Correia)

I hate Tom Cruise. I'm sure he has Katie Holmes locked in his basement as Suri torments her. <pow!pow! the end> – by AmberOnTV (Amber Price)

Tom Cruise Trivia!

No comments:

Post a Comment