Friday, January 14, 2011

The Kid Lulu List: Songs for My Daughter

The Kid Lulu List: Songs for My Daughter
Last week I provided loyal Pop Life peeps with the second batch of my favorite chill-out songs , a trusty assortment of iPod stress-relievers. I’m obviously a firm believer in the power of the playlist (and wasting greats swaths of time on iTunes). So when my oldest daughter, Kid Lulu, started showing signs of morning nerves and school stress, I infused my crack parenting ("I'll give you a …
Read more on St. Petersburg Times

Black Eyed Peas After Show Party Chile
Black Eyed Peas

Image by Carlos Varela

Black Eyed Peas After Show Party Chile
Black Eyed Peas

Image by Carlos Varela

Black Eyed Peas After Show Party Chile
Black Eyed Peas

Image by Carlos Varela

One of my favorite songs from the new CD! — Black Eyed Peas – Love You Long Time HQ Download http://t.co/hMScAof via @youtubeby Desi28 (Desiree Landers)

#np black eyed peas the time – by syava_nadya (nadya syavaranti)

Glad I followed back! RT @MzSoulstar: DUDE <3 YOU are brilliant – RT @SketchofMD Black Eyed Peas have become the Crescendolls..@bep @iamwillby SketchofMD (John M Ellison IV)

Black Eyed Peas Trivia!
Hi i was just wondering if the Black eyed Peas are breaking up for good? Because like the latest cd they made was the E.N.D! and then that stands for Energy never dies. So like i don’t get it. Please help me!

Answer by vampgirl
NUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment