Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lady Gaga Previews New Song at Paris Fashion Week

Lady Gaga Previews New Song at Paris Fashion Week
The star remixes a track from her upcoming album Born This Way for the Thierry Mugler fashion presentation
Read more on People Magazine

Lady GaGa @ Lollapalooza 2007
Lady Gaga

Image by flugger
Hot.

Lady Gaga Monster Ball Tour 2010
Lady Gaga

Image by nellyfus
www.twitter.com/nellyfus

Lady Gaga – “Put your paws up!” The MONSTER BALL 2010
Lady Gaga

Image by Naomi Lir
"Put your paws up!". Gaga, her dancer, and her fans, putting their monster claws up at the end of the show.

RT @fansofbritney: Britney Spears filming new video with Lady Gaga director: Bollywoodji http://bit.ly/eDenkJby Quotes_For_U (3)

Lady GaGa just puts glue on herself and rolls around in random objects. #thatsoundstrueby thatsoundstrue (that sounds true! (:)

RT @KloeKardashian: lady gaga is a weird mother – by DontNeverGrowUp (adivinalo?)

Lady Gaga Trivia!
My friend is turning 15 and he is obsessed with Lady Gaga. We are throwing him a surprise birthday party. Can you give me some ideas, meaning like how should I decorate.(The party is inside a house by the way). Also obviously I already know what music I will need.

Answer by •I Set My Friends On Fire•
Oooh, that sounds pretty cool [:
I think you should maybe take a look at some of her music videos (like Just Dance) and take ideas from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment