Thursday, January 6, 2011

MTA reports increase in numbers

MTA reports increase in numbers
The Malta Triathlon Association (MTA) recently held its annual general meeting which was held at the main hall of the Mġarr Local Council offices.
Read more on Times of Malta

IRL Practice in Detroit
Danica Patrick

Image by ktpupp
Danica Patrick’s father watching practice.

IndyCars practicing on Belle Isle for the Detroit Grand Prix.

Firebrand
Danica Patrick

Image by The359

I will never go to godaddy.com to see what happens next….I know danica patrick will not be naked – by bst31n (Bobby Stein)

survival-tips-brutal-economy-sneak-peeks-2009-superbowl-ads-danica-patrick-takes-s.. http://retwt.me/1Qp3p (via @GoDaddy) – by TM_Video (TweetMeme Video)

@michaelguarino I was too busy playing gran turismo 5 , I'm the next Danica Patrickby amandanicolep14 (amanda plastina)

Danica Patrick Trivia!
Where can I find a video of Danica Patrick’s crash ?
I was told she crashed Yesturday. Which caused her to wanna walk oever to someones Pit and start something.

Answer by GATORADE
Which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment