Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Go Daddy Girl to Be “Revealed” During Super Bowl Commercial

New Go Daddy Girl to Be "Revealed" During Super Bowl Commercial
Go Daddy's CEO and Founder Bob Parsons is better known for his edgy, often criticized commercials than his ability to keep a secret. This year though, Bob Parsons is promising a BIG surprise with Go Daddy's Super Bowl campaign.
Read more on Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance

Danica Patrick
Danica Patrick

Image by DRSPIEGEL14

Danica Patrick
Danica Patrick

Image by DRSPIEGEL14

Danica Patrick
Danica Patrick

Image by DRSPIEGEL14

I try not to live up to expectation… I just do what I think I can do. ~Danica Patrickby AllStarDebtBust (AllStar DebtBuster)

I try not to live up to expectation… I just do what I think I can do. ~Danica Patrickby Paultechman (Paultechman)

RT @USATODAY Kim Kardashian, Danica Patrick have Super Bowl girl power http://usat.ly/hQI6kjby Nikitashraim (Nikita Shraim)

Danica Patrick Trivia!
Would NASCAR approve of such paint scheme?

Would it be a distraction to the other drivers and an unfair advantage?

Would it be considered detrimental to the sport?

Which driver’s bikini shots would be detrimental to the sport?

Answer by TNA
No cause she’ll always be in the back
2. maybe. Not like it’ll be nude photos
3 It could be as they put her a lap down. but after their wives get on the radio they’ll drive on by her and stop looking at her photos
4 No
5 Tony Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment