Friday, January 7, 2011

Parade kicks off Godaddy.com Bowl

Parade kicks off Godaddy.com Bowl
The countdown to the GoDaddy.com Bowl Game is underway as the teams prepare to kickoff in the Port City. At the annual Mayor’s Luncheon, guests got to hear from the first woman to ever win an Indy car race.
Read more on FOX10 Mobile

Danica Patrick
Danica Patrick

Image by DRSPIEGEL14

Danica Patrick
Danica Patrick

Image by DRSPIEGEL14

Danica Patrick
Danica Patrick

Image by DRSPIEGEL14

RT @5CornersxSmootx: Agree'd RT @RickWWESignGuy: Am I the only one that thinks Danica Patrick is just average looking? – by AdamExtreme (Michael Brienzi)

I'll dance the day Danica Patrick crashes her car and forever mutilates her face. – by SniffanyPevens (Sniffany Pevens)

Agree'd RT @RickWWESignGuy: Am I the only one that thinks Danica Patrick is just average looking? – by 5CornersxSmootx (Jeven W)

Danica Patrick Trivia!
She became the first woman to ever when an Indy car race.
I’m a father of daughters; therefore I’m a big fan of women’s sports. She’s doing it in a man’s world. I say keep it going Danica. I’m pulling for ya.

Answer by Tattoo Ted
That’s news to me – good for the girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment