Sunday, January 16, 2011

Physicians who completed internal medicine training lack primary care knowledge: Study

Physicians who completed internal medicine training lack primary care knowledge: Study
Doctors who have completed training in internal medicine are in general poorly prepared for jobs as primary care physicians, most notably lacking the knowledge to best care for patients with chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol, new Johns Hopkins research suggests.
Read more on News-Medical-Net

Jonas Brothers Nassau Coliseum July 20, 2009 142
Jonas Brothers

Image by Mom the Chauffer

Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers

Image by ALQ!
Staples Center 08/07/09

Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers

Image by ♡ Jonas Brothers ♡

right now MTV TOP 10 teenage superstars! 10 Zac Efron, 9 Tokio Hotel, 8 Jonas Brothers, 7 @taylorswift13 . I see the rest soon – by Ni_JBieber (Niki Bieber)

I honestly think the jonas brothers were less gayer than justin bieber.. J.B acts too……….. "thug somewhat" – by aleesita20 (– your name(:)

RT @OhMyNickJay: I love the Jonas Brothers. It's your loss if you don't. – by GetchaGoodd (Pame.)

Jonas Brothers Trivia!
I hope by now some of you have heard the new Jonas Brothers song “Poison Ivy”. It’s a pretty good song but I have no idea what it’s about. I heard it was about a girl you can’t say no to or something. It’s kinda annoying that I don’t get it. If any of you understand or think you got something out of it let me know!

Answer by Dildo Dog
It’s about three minutes too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment