Saturday, January 15, 2011

'Potter,' 'Pirates, 'Transformers,' 'Twilight' lead a big year in the making for Hollywood

‘Potter,’ ‘Pirates, ‘Transformers,’ ‘Twilight’ lead a big year in the making for Hollywood
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – A momentous finale lies ahead for Hollywood this year. “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2″ is the biggest screen farewell since the final “Star Wars” movie, closing out a decade of adventures for the young wizard.
Read more on Brandon Sun

Soñar despierto no es caro, el pasaje es un buen libro
Stephenie Meyer

Image by Maldita la hora

Team Jacob gunmetal & copper bracelet
Stephenie Meyer

Image by HeatherWeaver
design and photo © Heather Weaver.
This is a bracelet inspired by the character Jacob Black in the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. Featured at BellaTwilightShop.com.

002/366
Stephenie Meyer

Image by themacgirl*
I don’t read very often, but I’ve been trying to change that this past month. Not really sure how well it’s worked out. I got about half way through Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and it lost my attention. Now I’m working A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. I haven’t got very far in it mainly because I haven’t had the time, but I have liked what I’ve read so far.

@ChasingStewart You. Did. Not. Just. Say. JK. Rowling. Is. Not. God. And. Stephenie. Meyer. Is. – by Dumbledorkish (Roonil Wazlib.)

Just saw this on Amazon: 'New Moon (The Twilight Saga)' by Stephenie Meyer (Mass Marke… for .99 http://amzn.to/9pvNyFby videocoleccion (DVD-R NOVELAS SERIES)

Just saw this on Amazon: 'Twilight (The Twilight Saga)' by Stephenie Meyer (Mass Marke… for .99 http://amzn.to/boPmdhby videocoleccion (DVD-R NOVELAS SERIES)

Stephenie Meyer Trivia!

No comments:

Post a Comment