Friday, January 14, 2011

The psychology of the Golden Globes dress

The psychology of the Golden Globes dress
By Merle Ginsberg
Read more on Reuters via Yahoo! Asia News

Angelina Jolie (GQ cover)
Angelina Jolie

Image by indoloony

Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie

Image by indoloony

Angelina Jolie being in an old Stone's music video half naked is TOO good. I always loved Anybody Seen My Baby?– – by straycatbluez (@)

Angelina Jolie announces new Jolie Legal Fellow: (EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE) (L-R) Angelina Jolie, long-time supporter … http://bit.ly/e8HGr0by Cal_Politics (Martell Thornton)

@FollowMcQueen it is really good !! I enjoyed it even if I hate Angelina Jolie !!! I don't like or watch her (cont) http://tl.gd/84o939by bobbygleeklohan (Mickael. P)

Angelina Jolie Trivia!
called shiloh a “blob” in the readers digest interview..what do you think of her? do you think that she loves her daughter?

Answer by oceandeer
I think that was a bad thing she said about her daughter. You gotta wonder about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment