Thursday, January 13, 2011

SENSE & SEXUALITY

SENSE & SEXUALITY
Many singers have made the crossover into acting, but US pop star Christina Aguilera is a surprisingly late bloomer in that aspect.
Read more on The Electric New Paper

vandalism v art1
Angelina Jolie

Image by id-iom
Which do you prefer?

Emilia
Angelina Jolie

Image by Rodrigo Moraes 

massive Elbow Toe, Gaia, Mr Brainwash…
Angelina Jolie

Image by Barry Yanowitz
keeps getting larger!

There is a crack in the bubble that is so damn large, that I could swim forever in the open space – ELBOW TOE

Aahh my 900th tweet was:

"Angelina Jolie is AMAZING <3 sexy bad ass bitch! HOTTT"
• 1/12/11 2:33 AM – by the1andonlyPC (Peter Curti)

Angelina Jolie Names Choice for Jolie Legal FellowCelebrity Scandals: Gossip Center http://bit.ly/eILBTaby CCTomo (Tomo)

Johnny Depp's battle with Angelina Jolie's dog: Johnny Depp has told of how he once agreed to look after Brad Pi… http://bit.ly/gG5ScRby entertainmentsg (MSNSGEntertainment)

Angelina Jolie Trivia!
I’m normally not attracted to women but when I see women who have high cheekbones and a strong jawline (like Angelina Jolie), I find them attractive. I don’t think about having sex with them but I just think they’re gorgeous. Is that because those features are supposed to be more masculine or could I be bi-sexual?

Answer by jen
no i think you just think shes pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment