Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow doesn't phase some Berrien County residents

Snow doesn’t phase some Berrien County residents
One of the hardest hit areas in Michiana is Berrien County. They are still under a lake effect snow warning, but for residents it’s business as usual. For those who have grown up with in it, these lake
Read more on FOX 28 South Bend

Ally McBeal
Robert Downey Jr

Image by r9M
(To see the animated gif must click on the magnifying glass icon and choose the original size.)

robertdowneyjr
Robert Downey Jr

Image by annie.kisskiss

Madame Tussauds Hollywood
Robert Downey Jr

Image by bearexposed
Robert John Downey Jr.

Ahhh… Iron Man :D … Amo a Tppny Stark… Amo a Robert Downey Jr. ♥_♥ – by pastaflora_ (Florencia De Leo)

RT @solovely83: #ff my robert downey jr fans @bigtimeAly @LuvRobertDowney @rdjfilmguide @RDJHeaven @RDJ_loveby RDJ_love (Nicole Brand)

my brother just looked at my wallpaper and told me i was 'messed up'. HOW DARE HE. i luff robert downey jr.<3 – by ilovezaak (ashleigh falconer.)

Robert Downey Jr Trivia!
I know Sherlock Holmes won and Iron Man was nominated in various categories, but was he there? Did he accept the award for Sherlock? I missed it and looking it up on Google is no use.

Thanks!

Answer by ♥ Surfer ♥ Sarah
I watched it and i didn’t even know if he was there or not. I didn’t even hear Sherlock Holmes come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment