Thursday, January 6, 2011

Trending it like Beckham: Romeo's on best dressed list

Trending it like Beckham: Romeo’s on best dressed list
SON of England footie ace is just 10 spots behind style icon dad in poll for men’s mag
Read more on The Sun

Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers

Image by ♡ Jonas Brothers ♡

Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers

Image by ♡ Jonas Brothers ♡

Jonas Brothers Nassau Coliseum July 20, 2009 072
Jonas Brothers

Image by Mom the Chauffer

listening to some jonas brothers, just bcus im bored, i wanna see em LIIIIVE – by vickyyy19 (Vicky Bettencourt)

Hahah my 6 yr old. Sister said that Shea still a fan of te Jonas brothers ahah and that Nick is her bf cuz he's sweet haha she cracks me up – by sulemalovezbieb (Sulemaaaa)

RT @Lu_Galan: "Elvis, the beatles and now the jonas brothers" I love them but… ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?? – by ItsMelisaV (Melisa Valenzuela)

Jonas Brothers Trivia!
Okay so I am a member of the jonas brothers fan club and the presale tickets go on sale tomorrow. Im already signed up in the fan club I just need help making sure I know how to use/get the pass code. I really want to get good seats for the concert. Anyone who has done the jonas brothers presale thing, I need help. Thanks guys

Answer by Little Miss Dyansa
Hi claire!
Go to the tour section on team jonas, tomorrow at 5pm local time there will be a get tickets next to ur show, thats when it will give you your presale code, you have to verify it and accept the terms then you’ll be directed to ticketmaster. I know it is kind of confusing but in the tour section it explains it all =]

No comments:

Post a Comment