Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 Film Preview

2011 Film Preview
Get ready for a record year at the box office where superheroes, comedies, and one word concept films rule the roost.
Read more on Blogcritics.org

Hollywood comes to Southborough – Day 2
Adam Sandler

Image by my_southborough
Setting up for an Adam Sandler comedy filming in Southborough, Mass.

Hollywood comes to Southborough – Day 4
Adam Sandler

Image by my_southborough
Setting up for an Adam Sandler comedy filming in Southborough, Mass. Looking north up St. Mark’s Street.

Hollywood comes to Southborough – Day 6
Adam Sandler

Image by my_southborough
Setting up for an Adam Sandler comedy filming in Southborough, Mass. It takes a lot of electricity to film a movie.

@bgiacomazzo pssssssssshhhhhh.. its a cute movie.. actually – I like Adam Sandler.. – by GUnitKimmie ( ♬ G Unit Kimmie ♬ )

Watched Adam Sandler on Conan complaining how he now has to take his kids when he goes to Chuck E Cheese & could relate. – by hobo_mama (Lauren Wayne)

#imagine Adam Sandler is texting a friend.. They ask "OMG… U single?" he replies.. "yeah, but I got a booty call thing with [YN]" <3 #awwwby AwkwardImagine (just imagine…)

Adam Sandler Trivia!
I don’t know if I live in the only place which does, but if a picture of Ben Stiller is shown to the people I know, 80% of them would say: Oh my Gosh! Adam Sandler!
LOL! I don’t know why, even I sometimes mix up!! I mean it takes me a second after that to say Ben Stiller.
lol does it happen to anyone else?

thankss
lotsaluvv.

Answer by i♥JLS
LOL Yh
Ive Always Thought Ben Stiller Was Called Adam Sandler
Ahahahaha
I Only Relised In December When In Spanish, We Were Watching A Movie Called Spanglish WHich Adam Sandler Was In XD

No comments:

Post a Comment