Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kidman: I prayed for Keith Urban

Kidman: I prayed for Keith Urban
Nicole Kidman has revealed she prayed to God she would find love with Keith Urban. Related Stories Blake Lively new face of Chanel Rush proud to play an Australian Sex And The City 2 up for Razzie Britney announces single details Keanu Reeves: I’m not a fighter
Read more on Belfast Telegraph

Keith Hordern II – public – 35
Keith Urban

Image by jeaneeem
Keith with CRod

If you don't like Keith Urban…. You better start running. NOW. – by F0reverDanielle (Danielle Urban)

@hitpredictor "sing" my chemical romance "you gonna fly" keith urban "nothing" the script (BOSTONLOU13) – by bostonlou25 (Louis N)

Guysssssss there was a girl at school wearing a Keith urban defying gravity shirt :} INSTANT FRENS lolol – by F0reverDanielle (Danielle Urban)

Keith Urban Trivia!
I really like their style but i am clueless where to buy clothes like that!

Answer by Music of the Night
I’m not sure what Keith Urban wears, but I know a lot of the young country singers wear American Apparel and Nashville Clothing Company, and brands like that. Aside from the usual expensive brands..

No comments:

Post a Comment