Friday, January 7, 2011

Buzz Bites (1/7/11): Britney Spears' New Single, 'Hold It Against Me,' To Drop Next Tuesday

Buzz Bites (1/7/11): Britney Spears’ New Single, ‘Hold It Against Me,’ To Drop Next Tuesday
(Credit: @BritneySpears) + Britney Spears will release her new single, “Hold It Against Me,” next Tuesday. Britney tweeted the news in reaction to the leaking of an early demo of the song, stating, “Heard an early demo of my new single leaked. If u think that’s good, wait til you hear the real one Tuesday.” (@BritneySpears) + [...]
Read more on MTV

Britney Spears – Greatest Hits: My prerogative – CD Album – Limited Edition 2 CDs
Britney Spears

Image by Cesar Pics
BRITNEY SPEARS Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (2004 UK limited edition 2-disc set comprised of 20-track CD album featuring her hits and previously unreleased recordings plus BONUS disc featuring 7 unreleased remixes, presented in stunning sealed silver embossed fold-out digipack complete with extensive photo booklet!).

Britney Spears – Limited UK Editon – Oops I didnt Again Remixes
Britney Spears

Image by Cesar Pics
BRITNEY SPEARS Oops I Did It Again Remixes (2000 European limited edition 7-track CD single including Rodney Jerkins Remix, Ospinas Deep Club & Instrumental Dub, silver & purple picture sleeve).

Britney Spears – Baby One More Time – Cd Single
Britney Spears

Image by Cesar Pics
BRITNEY SPEARS …Baby One More Time (Deleted 1998 UK 3-mix CD single which includes Original Version, Sharp Platinum Vocal Remix and Davidson Ospina Club Mix, nice close-up picture sleeve).

I favorited a YouTube video — Britney Spears / Piece of Me / Circus Tour 2009 / Greens… http://youtu.be/zBzsYNCCvok?aby BritneyZoneinHD (TheMrBritneyinHD)

Country Strong: Gwyneth Paltrow als Mischung von Britney Spears & Michael Jackson – http://j.mp/g6oX0q #countrystrong #shanafesteby vipchicks (Christian Kopp)

I liked a YouTube video — KISS TUBE :: Bryan's Britney Spears "Hold It Against Me" Lea… http://youtu.be/lqeBjQFxtO8?aby fernandoabdias (Fernando Abdias)

Britney Spears Trivia!
I know that sounds weird, but I have an audition in January and I need to be in the best shape possible. I’m 5’3″ and 130 lbs. I’m not fat by any means, but need to do serious toning. Ideally I’d love to sculpt my body to look like that of Britney Spears in her “Slave 4 U” days…What kind of diet and exercise routine should I begin?

Answer by missy_4103
walking for 30mins a day and cut the sodium in your foods

No comments:

Post a Comment