Friday, January 7, 2011

New movies

New movies
THE TOURIST, starring Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp and Jack Black in the title role, opens today at the Cine Centre, Liberty Midlands Mall.
Read more on The Natal Witness Group

DSC00336
Angelina Jolie

Image by wipeoutpdr

People mag Oct 06
Angelina Jolie

Image by FredMikeRudy
Angelina shooting in my old hometown of Pune in India. The film was ‘A Mighty Heart’ based on the tragic life of CNN Reporter Daniel Pearl who was beheaded in Pakistan while on assignment. Marianne Pearl his widow was a consultant for the film.

angelina jolie
Angelina Jolie

Image by shimmysugar
Photo: Michael Thompson

So last night some guy told me that I look like Angelina Jolie! like that's the nices thing anyone said to me…if only it were true! lol – by hana_shaniqua (Hana O’Brien)

RT @MaGiLove69: #BitchesIWouldFuck Angelina Jolie …. I want them lips – by QueencessIAm (Cold)

RT @MskapeESH_: white people lips are ugly …// Tru! Cept for Angelina Jolieby RaggsAnAss (Raggs)

Angelina Jolie Trivia!
He is so annoying, he is a new baby and he always cries :| even during the night when I’m trying to sleep, he keeps my mom up all night, Angelina Jolie is rich and likes babies do you think she would want him?

Answer by Bouta Billion
LOL But really DOUCHE BAG?

No comments:

Post a Comment