Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm watching a lot of TV these days

I’m watching a lot of TV these days
I’ve had to let the television entertain me since Christmas because of this stupid bronchitis bug I’ve been trying to beat back.
Read more on Orlando Sentinel

28
Ben Stiller

Image by *spo0ky*

40
Ben Stiller

Image by *spo0ky*

19
Ben Stiller

Image by *spo0ky*

And Ben Stiller is the reason I like blue eyes – by LizbethLysergic (Lizbeth)

RT @nymag: Ben Stiller confirms Zoolander Sequel!!! http://nym.ag/fxC6pqby JakeP (Jake Pierson)

Ben Stiller is going for the Planet Of The Apes Dead-Ringer award it seems. – by myinfamy (Daniel Pitt)

Ben Stiller Trivia!

what i mean is, how can i tell them apart. i am always confusing the two even though they look different. any obvious clues how to tell them apart, i think it is because of their names and they are both comedians. thanks

Answer by Ashley
well for starters they are 2 different people lol. adam is very well known for his acting but also his bad language, latley he’s letting himself go, ie. he’s gaining weight lol while ben is very funny but not die laughing funny

No comments:

Post a Comment