Monday, January 24, 2011

Celebrity Real Estate: Jennifer Aniston's House-Hunting Tour Hits NYU Penthouse

Celebrity Real Estate: Jennifer Aniston’s House-Hunting Tour Hits NYU Penthouse
Is it more surprising that Jennifer Aniston scoped out an $ 8.75 million penthouse in the heart of NYUville, or that there’s an $ 8.75 million penthouse in the heart of NYUville? We’d have to say the latter, because Aniston’s hunt…
Read more on Curbed New York

John Mayer and David Ryan Harris – Mayercraft 1 – DSC9372
Jennifer Aniston

Image by Flickred!
John Mayer and David Ryan Harris

John Mayer – Mayercraft 1 – DSC9289
Jennifer Aniston

Image by Flickred!
Carnival Victory, Lido Deck – John Mayer

John Mayer – Mayercraft Carrier 1 – DSC9312
Jennifer Aniston

Image by Flickred!
John Mayer – Carnival Victory, Lido Deck show.

http://ow.ly/gYO4 Jen Up for Worst Actress – Aniston among the stars up for Razzies for worst films and performances… http://ow.ly/1b0ovCby ow4ehe4edoy ( Maggie)

RT @loove_Britneyy: (…)I mean, shit, I'm a fan. Me with Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. I'm like, 'Oh my God. They are so cute!' – by seekmyAMy (Blah laaaa)

(…)I mean, shit, I'm a fan. Me with Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. I'm like, 'Oh my God. They are so cute!' – by loove_Britneyy (Florenciaa! =D♥)

Jennifer Aniston Trivia!
A recent tabloid magazine says Jennifer Aniston is pregnant at 40 do you believe she is or she will ever be?

Answer by ๑ಌஐಌ๑ BabyCakes ๑ಌஐಌ๑
Where did you hear that garbage?

No comments:

Post a Comment